CollectionsMTCS handles the initial collection phase which includes a door posting, communications and a payment agreement if approved by the Investor. Fee(s) for this phase are outlined in the MTCS agreement.
In the event a payment agreement cannot be reached, MTCS has a working relationship with a process server and collection attorney to facilitate the eviction. Investor is NOT required to use MTCS's preferred vendors and may choose to use any vendor(s) he/she wishes.
- Investor notifies MTCS that payment has not been received by due date.
- Notice is posted on door giving tenant 24 hours to contact MTCS.
- With Investor's approval 5 day notice is served.
- If no response/move-out from tenant, court date is scheduled for eviction.
- If tenant has not vacated the property per the date set by the court writ is filed
- MTCS coordinates with constable for on-site evicion/lockout process.
NOTE: MTCS's monthly fee does NOT include "collection" services. See the MTCS agreement for further deatils or contact an MTCS Representative.